COMPASS crash course Develop your own responsible innovation action plan!
The COMPASS online crash course on co-creation methods aimed at helping companies to embed responsible practices in their innovation strategies. The webinar provided CEOs, innovation managers and innovation support organisations that wish to align their (clients’) innovation with the needs of society, with a concise introduction to the COMPASS co-creation process, followed by experience-based pieces of advice for facilitators.
COMPASS crash course agenda:
- 14:00-14:05 Introduction to the webinar and COMPASS project. Chiara Davalli
- 14:05-14:15 Understanding Responsible Innovation. Katharina Jarmai
- 14:15-14:30 COMPASS Co-creation method kit. Christophe Gouache
- 14:30-14:50 COMPASS Responsible Innovation Labs’ experiences. From method to practice. François Jégou, Catherine Flick, Alex Esteban
- 14:50-15:00 Q&A + Conclusions
You can find the webinar recordings here! (Please register to access the recordings.)
Presentation slides are available here:
Introduction to the webinar and COMPASS project. Chiara Davalli (EBN)
Understanding Responsible Innovation. Katharina Jarmai (WU)
The COMPASS Co-creation method kit. Christophe Gouache SDS)
Get involved and test our Responsible Innovation tools!
Until March 2019 you have the unique chance to sign up to test one of the Responsible Innovation self-check tool!Tell me more!