The final event of the Horizon 2020 project “COMPASS – Evidence and Opportunities for Responsible Innovation in SMEs” will take place in Brussels on March 26, 2019. The event will be a meeting point for companies, researchers in the area of responsible innovation in industry, innovation support organizations and policymakers.
Participants will be introduced to three main outputs of the COMPASS project: 1) the online self-check tool; 2) the co-creation method for roadmap edvelopment; and 3) roadmaps towards responsible innovation in nanotechnology, cyber security and biomedicine. They will receive first-hand accounts from pioneer companies, as well as have the opportunity to share their own experiences with responsible innovation in companies.
• Panel discussion between company representatives, investors and researchers
• Presentation of the responsible innovation online self-check tool
• Interactive roadmap co-creation session
Moderation: Vivienne Parry
Download the DRAFT PROGRAMME!
Following the conference, at 5pm, FET2RIN will host a special pitch session for FET projects, to provide a stage to ten disruptive future emerging technologies. Pitches will be assessed by a judging panel made up of business angels, early stage investors and EU|BICs.
Participating projects of the responsible innovation community
In addition to showcasing main project output, the COMPASS conference will provide actors working on responsible innovation in industry with the opportunity to connect with each other. The following European funded projects have already confirmed their presence at the COMPASS conference:
- FET2RIN – Supporting Future and Emerging Technologies (FET) projects to reach out investors
- LIVING INNOVATION – Implementing RRI through co-creation of smart futures with industry and citizens
- E-Sides– Ethical and Societal Implications of Data Sciences
- HubIT – The HUB for boosting the Responsibility and inclusiveness of ICT enabled Research and Innovation through constructive interactions with SSH research
- INBOTS – Inclusive Robotics for a better Society
- MARIE – MAinstreaming Responsible Innovation in European S3
- ROSIE – Responsible and Innovative SMEs in Central Europe
- NewHoRRIzon – Excellence in science and innovation for Europe by adopting the concept of Responsible Research and Innovation
- RiConfigure – Reconfiguring Research and Innovation Constellations
- RRING – Responsible Research and Innovation Networked Globally
Get involved and test our Responsible Innovation tools!
Until March 2019 you have the unique chance to sign up to test one of the Responsible Innovation self-check tool!Tell me more!